More Time to Focus on the Things You Love
Time is precious for everyone, but have you ever thought about what you could do if you had more of it? At Yorkshire of Edina, we can help remove those little things that keep you from enjoying what you love, like shoveling snow, mowing the lawn, and tidying the house.
Your journey is only beginning.
Please, call us today to schedule a tour.
What Independent Means
If independence is your goal, then Yorkshire of Edina is where you can achieve it.
Independent living means we take a stepped-back approach to caregiving; we take care of everyday household chores like mowing the lawn and shoveling snow so you can have more time to focus on things you love to do.
Live life to the fullest, and discover the freedom independent living can provide.
- You’re looking to alleviate arduous household chores like cleaning, mowing, shoveling, and repairing.
- You’re looking for a convenient lifestyle in your new home.
- You enjoy having a sense of community and belonging.
- You want to have more free time to spend with your family, friends, traveling, or volunteering.
- You desire the peace of mind of a safe and secure community with access to staff around the clock in case of emergency.
Our Aging in Place program is perfect for those seeking an independent lifestyle with the added comfort of having a long term plan in place. While you continue to enjoy your independent lifestyle you will not have to worry about what kind of care you may need later on. This program allows a seamless transition into assisted living, enhanced care, or end of life care all while staying in the same apartment. There is no hassle of moving around the building to be closer to additional services, the care will be brought to you.
Comprehensive Services & Community Amenities
Our community is built on providing you with a beautiful and enriching experience. To achieve this, we have adopted a range of services to help you fully enjoy your lifestyle..
- Health and wellness programs
- Social, recreational, educational, and spiritual opportunities
Communal amenities include:
- A chapel
- A salon
- A fitness center
- A library
- A comfortable fireside lounge
- Beautiful courtyard seating
- Heated underground parking
- A community room to chat and socialize
- A private dining room for family and friends
- A bistro/pub room to watch your favorite games or play cards
- 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments available
- Balconies on select apartments
- Washer and dryers in all 1 and 2-bedroom apartments
- Customizable temperature settings
- An emergency response system
- Daily check-ins
- Controlled access entry system
- Full kitchen with oven, stove, fridge, and microwave (dishwasher in select apartments)
- All utilities, including basic satellite TV package (excluding phone)
Why Choose Us?
When it comes to our list of events, variety is the spice of life. No matter the schedule, interest, or ability, we are always looking to support you with your next favorite hobby. You always have a say in what we do next!
Make yourself at home! We offer a genuinely customizable living experience. We can help you keep doing what you love as well as maintain the independence you crave.
When it comes to our list of events, variety is the spice of life. No matter the schedule, interest, or ability, we are always looking to support you with your next favorite hobby. You always have a say in what we do next!Learn More
Make yourself at home! We offer a genuinely customizable living experience. We can help you keep doing what you love as well as maintain the independence you crave.Learn More
Our staff goes above and beyond for every single resident in our care. We see ourselves as an extension of your family, and nothing will stop us from helping you make your life better in any way we can.Learn More
Where to Find Us
We are located in Edina between Southdale Mall and the YMCA with convenient access to shopping, medical appointments and more.
- Executive Director:
- Assistant Executive Director:
- Marketing Director:
Our Address7141 York Avenue South
Edina, MN 55435