Live Your Life Your Way
Our home is your home. To make your experience comfortable, convenient, and relaxed, we have included a range of different services designed to help our residents live the way they want.
From wellness programs to trained staff who are available 24 hours a day, our goal is to provide for you!
Are you interested in joining our community? Contact us today for a tour!
Featured Community Services
Our Inspire Wellness For Life program is designed to address the whole person to improve quality of life. The program focuses on 7 different dimensions of wellness, including:
- Physical: Choosing to live a healthy and active lifestyle
- Spiritual: Living with meaning and purpose
- Social: Interacting daily with friends, family, and the community
- Emotional: Recognizing and accepting feelings
- Intellectual: Following creative pursuits and inspiration
- Vocational: Expressing yourself through your own talents and passions
- Environmental: Respecting and caring for your surroundings
By following this program, we strive to improve every resident’s quality of life. Our primary focuses are to improve cognition, decrease pain, reduce falls and stumbles, and reduce symptoms of depression.
Our Respite & Recovery program is available for short, 7 to 60 day stays. This service aims to provide a safe place to stay if you are recovering from illness, injury, or disease.
By offering this program for short terms only, we can provide a complete and individualized package that includes:
- A furnished apartment
- All utilities, except phone
- 3 amazing meals a day
- Emergency response team
- Group activities
- 24-hour on-campus staff
- Continuous wellness checks
- Assistance for personal cares like bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, eating, and moving
- Medication administration
- Nurse supervision and monitoring from trained staff members
Enriching Connections certification allows us to make sure residents with memory loss get the proper care. With this training, our staff can give residents with Alzheimer’s and dementia the right mix of independence and support. Staff who complete the training will learn:
- Relationships & Community: Every individual is invited to belong.
- Commitment: Our team is committed to providing every resident with personalized care.
- Certification & Training: All management and memory care staff are certified in dementia care by the Alzheimer’s Association, in addition to other dementia training.
- Services: Families can make the right choices for their loved ones with the help of our nursing staff.
- Meaningful Life & Engagement: Inspire Wellness for Life is our core program philosophy that promotes the best quality of life for every resident.
- Environment: We make continuous improvements, so our community remains dementia-friendly.
- Accountability: We are always monitoring processes, plans, and culture so we can maintain our high standards of care.
Some residents need extra care and assistance with daily living. For those residents, we offer Enhanced Care services, complete with the comforts of home and 24-hour nurse coverage. Some Enhanced Care services include:
- Advanced respiratory services: Oxygen management, nebulizers, CPAPs and BiPAPs.
- Enhanced medication management: Sliding scale insulin, coordinating lab results, overseeing medication changes and adjustments.
- Altered diets: Including pureed and mechanical soft diets.
- Mobility assistance: Using mechanical assistive devices or two-person transfers.
Why Choose Us?
When it comes to our list of events, variety is the spice of life. No matter the schedule, interest, or ability, we are always looking to support you with your next favorite hobby. You always have a say in what we do next!
Make yourself at home! We offer a genuinely customizable living experience. We can help you keep doing what you love as well as maintain the independence you crave.
When it comes to our list of events, variety is the spice of life. No matter the schedule, interest, or ability, we are always looking to support you with your next favorite hobby. You always have a say in what we do next!Learn More
Make yourself at home! We offer a genuinely customizable living experience. We can help you keep doing what you love as well as maintain the independence you crave.Learn More
Our staff goes above and beyond for every single resident in our care. We see ourselves as an extension of your family, and nothing will stop us from helping you make your life better in any way we can.Learn More
Where to Find Us
We are located in Edina between Southdale Mall and the YMCA with convenient access to shopping, medical appointments and more.
- Assistant Executive Director:
- Marketing Director:
Our Address7141 York Avenue South
Edina, MN 55435